Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Oh.My...

I am elated...and concerned as to how I am going to mangage ALL FOUR of my followers!!! Nah, just kidding. Kind of. So, I have figured out how to post a blog, yep, check...I can pop right on and see the new blogs posted, always so fun. BUT....there must be some way that I can see comments that others have made to me, right? Rather than going to my blog and trying to remember how many comments were under a post, there is an easier way, yes?
I also have not perfected the "linking" thing. OK, perfected is a little over zealous. I HAVE NO CLUE.
I have been "tagged" and believe me I have been wracking my brain to come up with 7 things that one may not know about me. That is forth-coming...I *will* be posting that, yep soon!
In the mean time, is this just not one of the cutest balls of sweetness? My kind, thoughtful, sensitive, with a little naughty streak, little B...
I have another little sweetie face too...tomorrow is HIS day!
Off to do something constructive, so I can keep my ever so pristine title of "housewife" (not deseperate...never seen a episode. Hmmm..random unknown fact?)and Mommy in check.

1 comment:

SuzyQ said...

Oh, Wendy....I will surely be checking YOUR blog each day to see if someone seasoned in blogging will be answering your questions and explaining how to "link", etc. Couldn't have said it better myself! Very cute kid, too! I have 3 boys, also, in addition to the girls pictured on my blog...