Monday, November 17, 2008

"He will yet fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with shouts of joy."- Job 8:21

I wish I could be shouting joy that we are pregnant, however, I am not. Bummed? yep. But, He does fill my mouth with laughter and I DO have tremendous JOY and for those things I am so thankful for His graciousness.
I do feel like I am the only one who reads this and I AM fine with that, as it is fast becoming an outlet to creatively talk about my life. I DO ask that if you are reading, please consider praying along with me for my sweetest friend, Crys and her baby boy who is 19 weeks gestation. She found out that he has a bilateral CLP. This is her second baby, and her first daughter, is a sweet angel in Heaven. Please pray that his case is minor and that the struggles he faces after birth, surgery and feeding are very minimal. And for Crys that she will remain strong and positive. Thank You!
Feel free to follow me too, so I know who you are.

No comments: